Monday, February 13, 2012

Instagram Adventures

So I'll admit, I did go into hiding there for a little while. But sometimes it's important to live through every adventure without holding back to capture it. Luckily, there is a sweet little app that allows you to pause for a moment to take a snap. 
See what I've been up to...


1. Dressed up to go to the movies and dinner with mum. Shorts are from Jaxx and silk shirt from salvos. Coral clutch is from Target.
2. Bright blue nails that look green in this photo with my coral clutch.
3. Vintage floral dress with turquoise belt from Stellar Moda.
4. My outfit when I went shopping with a friend.
5. Rings from Lovisa that I wore to work
6. Myself at work taking photos for the Hunter facebook in new stock.


 1. 6am walks with a friend with a perfect view.
2. Taking photos of new stock that arrived at Jaxx.
3. Relaxing and sipping my favourite drink - lime and water.
4. Obsessed with pastel orange at the moment and all coloured belts!
5. Loving the hippy vibe of this hairstyle.
6. Drawing new designs for my upcoming collection, (soon I promise).


1. So inspired by the beautiful aesthetics of butterflies.
2. Mannequin at Ally with some super cool hippy pants.
3. Sequin tube skirts that came in at work.
4. Having fun with new stock that arrived at Hunter.
5. Kate Ermilio, one of my current inspirations and the most amazing fashion designer.
6. Blogging about the things I love in the below post.


Hope you're all loving February & follow me on instagram @tania_chic25
 


Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

28 comments:

  1. These are great pictures, I love the orange-y belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love instagram diaries! So much fun to see! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your photos! Now following on Bloglovin and Instagram as well :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love the sequin skirts!
    See you soon,
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, cool post. But the even cooler thing was that I read you about thingy... and you're Australian??? That is actually so ridiculously cool! I am too. Like your blog, btw. :)

    Sarah
    xox
    theonewiththeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I've been peeking your blog and I'm absolutely surrendered to it!

    beautiful pics, interesting ideas, bits of your life...
    Iam following your blog and it would be a pleasure to have with me as well, if you pleased.

    wish you lots of success

    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your blog! Its so inspirational :D

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. suchhh a cute post love the pictures
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like instagram! Nice pics.

    http://anfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these snaps are so pretty! I love all your outfits and rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these photos, so cute!

    You have a great blog, wanna follow each other?

    Love Lian - VFV

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks giirl! i love your blog too, following youu.
    such sweet pictures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nail polish colors and the sparkly skirts! Very pretty instagram pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! I love your blog. I find it very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, cute instagram snaps! I love this app...I might be addicted actually haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely pictures! That dress looks so cute on you and I love the combination of blue and coral (your rings)!! Hope the weather isn't too bad at the moment in your part of Aus.

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have cuper cute blog and great style ! I know that everyone tells you the same but I'm seriously in love ;p

    Can't Afford Chanel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. So neat! It will be so cool to look back years from now at all the photos you have stockpiled of everyday life :)

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like hairstyles i want to say that i can serme whole life to the hairstyles i can hairstyles easily do this i like it.hairstyles are a primitive one and often linked with the popular and demanding styles in 60s and 70s both in men and women. A parallel hairstyles approach is still followed for girls and women in modern hairstyles amazing hairstyle with a little untidy that confers a curly hairstylesrock & roll look to your hair. This curly hairstyles. style has gone through slight changes over the time. Unlikely to older styles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute dress .....
    your pictures are very beautiful ...)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I’ll be grateful if you will.

    Buy Steampunk Overbust Corset Bustier Online

    ReplyDelete