Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Although we're a little into January, I thought it was time to reflect on the past year and set myself some goals for this upcoming one. 

2012: I envision as a year of productivity and hard work. I will be finishing my final year at university and will finally have a degree ready to enter the world with. Big changes are ahead and I hope to share it with the people I care about and continue to have them all in my life. All in all, I'm quite excited and slightly nervous for what is yet to come!

Here is some artwork that I've been creating for the past half hour, photoshop is so much fun to play with!


1. To continue eating healthy and exercising, I need to get more of a routine and to stop snacking on chocolates and lollies, (well at least not as often).

2. Study harder with more structure and to improve my GPA (Grade Point Average).

3. Do this. 

4. Spend more time sharing blissful moments with friends and forget my worries.

5. Listen to this.

6. Improve my fashion design portfolio and spend more time sewing and remembering how happy it used to make me.

7. Spend more time cooking delicious meals for mum and myself.

8. Spend more time taking in the scenery and breathing in fresh air. 

9. Drink more coffee instead of energy drinks to keep me awake on those long studious nights. 


***


And most of all to enjoy this year and to keep sharing regularly with you all <3

What are your New Years Resolutions?


Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

15 comments:

  1. These are great resolutions for the New Year and I hope 2012 is amazing for you!
    I didn't make any resolutions for this year, but I just want to make the most of 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Beauty !!
    http://m-fn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, this is a pretty image. Great resolutions, love Nr 4. I wish you well with all of them and hope your achieve all your goals

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. 2. 3. 5. for meee :D
    like how you did this 'collage'


    ---------------------------------
    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions ! I have kind of the same too, I have to stop worrying and enjoying every moments ! I have to concentrate on my sewing too and work hearder !

    ReplyDelete
  6. great resolutions! Yeah, totally.. live in the moment!
    happy new year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    Your blog is really nice and those resolutions are great.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them Tania! you will have no worries doing these, go get 'em girl ;) Can't wait to see what you'r edging this time next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will borrow a few of yours because I forgot to make my own :)
    happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine are quite similar as a student :) love them!

    ~Jacy
    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post. I'm with you on number 4 - put your energy into those you love most! x

    Epic Photoshop skills by the way! x

    ReplyDelete