Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Catch-Up

There's a few things I'd like to catch you up to speed with. Remember when I mentioned that a talented group of university students were creating a designer film for me? 

Well here it is:

Models: Jessica Feaver & Daniel Lazzaroni 



I am beyond happy with how it turned out. The film encapsulates the tone of my clothes perfectly. Hours and hours of work went into producing this film and I have Aleena Bridge, Emily Clarke, Kurt Fong, Ashley Sorensen and Kaye Crompton to thank for a film for my debut collection that I can keep forever. 

Not many designers that are just starting out can say that they have that. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones and blessed to have such talented people wanting to collaborate with me.

There is something else I haven't shown you either, here is the display I created at Hunter, the shop I sell my designs at. I'm hoping in the future to expand online and really create a brand for myself, such exciting times ahead! 



If you'd like to see more beautiful shots taken from the night of the Fashion Show, where I launched my label. Here is some photographs taken by Aleena, see more on her blog here. Be sure to check it out, her talent is an inspiration.

Image by Aleena Bridge

Image by Aleena Bridge

Image by Aleena Bridge

Suprised by my frequent blogging? I'm feeling inspired and back with a bang ;)


1 comment: