Monday, July 18, 2011

FASHION SHOW // RUNWAY SHOTS

The fashion show was a whirlwind. So many exciting things have happened in the space of just a few days. Saturday night was the official launch of my label "t-maree" and I'm so grateful for all of those who came and joined in on the festivities and supported so many young talented people. 

My friend Jess Hay and I saw the conclusion of our Starburst Grant and the end of our wonderful little sewing workshops. This will not be the end to our collaboration however, as I see us doing more unique projects in the future.

I was approached by a lovely lady who owns the Jaxx/Hunter/Peach & Lola/Hooligan shops and was asked to start stocking and selling my clothes in the Hunter store. Within 10 minutes of hanging my clothes up, I already made my first sale!! What a wonderful feeling it was! Another girl would be wearing my clothes and feeling beautiful in something that I had spent hours making.

Here is a photo of the first sale I made today from a lovely girl who bought my top!

I now also work at Hunter thanks to the kind job offer from Christine, owner of the boutique franchises! I can't wait to start working there :)



Remember how I promised to show you some photos of the night? Here are some wonderful shots, my good friend Frances Fitzsimmons took of my models modeling all my designs! 







Me in the centre with all the models!














Me with my clipboard organising/organising !

















2 comments: